MONKEYDRIVER SEAT ENDURANCE
Promotional price valid for pre-order
plus shipping cost
For non-EU countries, taxes may apply at delivery
This is the Monkeydriver Seat, the simracing rEvolution, equipped with a special version of our custom made seat.
Black leather at side and back to keep the elegance that distinguishes this driving seat, plus a central race-tech cotton fabric to allow breathability even during the longest sessions. To top it all, the Monkeydriver Logo sewn on the headrest!
Expected shipping for today’s orders: June 17th
A piece of art to show in your house
An elegant and attractive design combined with an incredible engineering work to allow you to quickly change from Formula to GT and all in between
Set the perfect driving position for each situation to reach extreme level of immersion
7 years of experience in this field made possible to create a custom seat to provide the best comfort for endurance racing.
The Leather Cushion that wraps both sides of the seat is filled with an internal padding made of shaped polyurethane foam with different thickness and sustained by the internal aluminum frame. This structure ensures comfort even after many hours of use.
The aesthetic impact is remarkable. The back view shows leather finish along the whole length of the backrest.
The carbon steel tube frame is designed to accommodate the most demanding hardware like directdrive wheel and high-end pedals
At the end of the race, you can close the seat in the time of a pit-stop and save your living space
- Formula to Gt convertible and all in between
- Carbon steel tube frame for no compromise in terms of rigidity
- Custom seat engineered to provide the most comfortable experience for endurance racing
- Premium cushion covered by black leather with double stitching in white.
- Central race-tech cotton fabric to assure breathability even during longer sessions
- Monkeydriver logo sewn on the headrest
- Modular frame upgradable with accessories
- Foldable seat
- Wheel plate adjustable in height, distance and angle
- Pedal plate adjustable in height, distance and angle
- 100% Italian made and designed
- Lenght (Formula driving position with pedals extended): 170cm
- Lenght when folded: 115cm measured at the base (longest point)
- Width (no accessories intalled): 52cm
- Max width (Shifter and keyboard installed): 100cm
Ready to install:
|Fanatec Podium Series DD1/DD2||Fanatec Clubsport Pedals V1, V2, V3|
|Fanatec Clubsport Wheel Base V1, V2, V2.5||Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals|
|Fanatec CSL Elite Wheel Base||Fanatec CSL Elite Pedals LC|
|Fanatec CSL DD||Fanatec CSL Pedals|
|Fanatec GT DD PRO||Logitech G29|
|Logitech G29||Logitech G27|
|Logitech G27||Thrustmaster T-LCM Pedals|
|Thrustmaster TS-XW||Thrustmaster T3PA|
|Thrustmaster TS-PC||Thrustmaster T-LCM|
|Thrustmaster T150||Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Pro|
|Thrustmaster T-GT||Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Sprint|
|Thrustmaster T300||Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Sprint Baseplate|
|Thrustmaster TX||Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Ultimate|
|Thrustmaster T500||Heusinkveld Sim Pedals Baseplate|
|Most of the Simucube 1 and Simucube 2 brackets||Others|